Prequalification Requirements Checklist
Here is a checklist with the required information pertaining to each tranche that you will need to submit a project for prequalification. Much of the required information is the same across all tranches. Any additional detail or unique information required for a tranche is detailed in the appropriate section below.
Information Required for All Tranches, including Storage:
- Bidder name and contact information
- Description of Project
- Is the project for a public entity? (Y/N)
- Project Address
- Project Coordinates (latitude, longitude)
- Shape File of Proposed Project (with the proposed development area represented as a polygon)
- Site Plan of the Proposed Project
- Block & Lot Numbers that Correspond to the Project Location
- Adherence to Pollinator-Friendly Standards
- PJM Feasibility Study OR written authorization from the EDC providing conditional approval to construct
- Waivers received (in case of project being located on prohibited site or more than the agricultural land Statewide Threshold)
- DC Nameplate Capacity in MW
- Number of acres proposed for development
- If greater than 300 kW per acre, include a statement from a certified engineer confirming feasibility of the installation.
Grid Supply on the Built Environment Additional Info:
- Does the proposed solar project include a storage component submitted for the storage adder? (Y/N)
- If there is a storage component that is not awarded an adder, does the solar offer stand alone? (Y/N)
Grid Supply on Contaminated Sites and Landfills Additional Info:
- Type of proposed installation/proposed site
- Site ID (for contaminated sites) or Landfill Name (for landfill sites)
- Estimated size of area designated as “contaminated site” or “properly closed sanitary landfill” (in acres)
- Number of acres proposed for development [this number should not exceed the number given in the previous answer by 10% or more]
- Does the proposed solar project include a storage component submitted for the storage adder?
- If there is a storage component that is not awarded an adder, does the solar offer stand alone?
- DEP Permit Readiness Checklist
- Self-attestation that the project will not be on prohibited sites, or waiver
Storage Paired with Grid Supply Solar Additional Info:
- DC Nameplate Capacity in MW of associated solar project
- Storage Technology
- MWh of proposed storage
Final Bid Requirements Checklist
In addition to the prequalification information listed above, submission of a final bid will require the following below.
For projects in all tranches excluding storage projects:
- Requested SREC-II amount ($/MWh).
- “Check payment of $1000/MW-DC to “Treasury, State of New Jersey”
And bid fee form Posted to:
CSI Program Solicitation
Attn: Curtis Elvin, Budget & Fiscal Division
New Jersey Board of Public Utilities
44 South Clinton Avenue
P.O. Box 350
Trenton, NJ 0825-0350
For storage projects
- Project ID for associated solar project (will be provided upon submission of prequalification information)
- Requested SREC-II storage adder amount ($/MWh).